miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2018

Bio

Hello people
My name is Alejandro Ávila Retamal, I´m 23 years old and i'm from Talca. I studing journalism at the Univesity of Chle but before that I was studying bussiness for 3 years at University of Talca. Definitely I´m better now.
Born and live in Talca is not a easy way to live, it's the combination of really quiet place (sometimes bored) and the most confused weather that can you see. The only likeness with Paris or London is the fog in winter, sometimes.
Now, I live in Ñuñoa, very close to the university campus. I have two roomies, Matías and Diego; we are classmate too.
I like hardcore, punk and psychodelic music, there's nothing more soothing than sleeping with a some hard noise playing.
If you need a semiotic analysis of Saint Seiya, Evangelion or any other anime, just talk to me. I'm not otaku, really i'm not; Or did you not see Doraemon or Pokemon?



6 comentarios:

  1. I have been to Talca only once in my life. I remember the fog, the cold and a restaurant where they serve friend chicken by the river. That's all I can say.

    I also fall asleep listening to music but that generates weird dremas sometimes.

    Cheers!

    Lucas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I have a few friends from Talca and they told me the same description of living in talca that you make hahah. They also say that the completos (hot dog in english) are awesome.

    I also like hardcore punk, i listen a lot crudos or minor threat an other bands :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Haha! Don't know what happened to my previous comment but was this: Anime is always a fun experience, I watch some stuff once in a while.
    Living close to campus must be cool, you can sleep a few minutes more.
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow I can´t imagine what you lived with three years of bussiness, I really think that it was a difficult career but I'm glad that you feel better with journalism. I hope, companion, that this year can be more interesting!

    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am very happy for you, because you discovered the career of your interesting. I also live in ñuñoa, it is the best option for not being late to classes!

    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar